Many QBs user wants to Cancel Direct Deposit In QuickBooks Payroll, if you also want to do so, then here are some tips. At last, if you feel any problems to implement then you can contact us by dialing our QuickBooks support number.
QuickBooks Payroll is a great software for Accountants and small businesses. It lets you manage pay-cheques/checks for your employees with accuracy, thus, saving you time and money. One of the most intriguing features in QuickBooks Payroll is Direct Deposit, which allows QuickBooks Payroll owners to pay to employees and vendors.
Few Issues which generally faced by quickbook Payroll user.
How to cancel vendor direct deposit?
Can I stop direct deposit chase?
Techniques to stop direct deposit immediately adp?
Quick cancellation of direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll?
However, a lot of users often ask the question, “How to cancel direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll?” Thus, in this article, we are going to provide answers for how to cancel direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll.
You may also speak with our team of Intuit certified QuickBooks experts on the toll-free help desk number (1-888-614-0555) to help you with how to cancel direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll.
Important Things To Consider
→ The cancellation must be done before 5:00 PM of your local time and 2 banking days before the paycheck/cheque date. For example, if the date of the cheque/check is Saturday, you can cancel or stop it before Thursday.
→ If the direct deposit has been offloaded for the ACH process, then it cannot be undone by Intuit.
If you want to stop or void a direct deposit paycheck/cheque which you have sent to Intuit, then consider the following:
→ Once the Direct Deposit has been submitted for the ACH process, Intuit cannot stop or prevent the direct deposit from being posted to your employees’ bank account.
→ ACH processing submissions of direct deposit takes place at exactly 5:00 PM (PST) and two banking days prior to the paycheck/cheque date.
→ You must submit any paycheck/cheque stop or void request before 5:00 PM (PST) and two banking days prior to the paycheck/cheque date.
Steps To Check Status of Payroll
Here are a few easy steps to help you check the status of payroll when using QuickBooks.
- From the top menu bar, select Employees, choose My Payroll Service, then click Account/Billing Information.
- Log in using your Intuit Account login details.
- Selection of View Payroll Activity from Direct Deposit part.
- Enter your Direct Deposit PIN details.
- Look for the payroll circulation with the cheque/check that needs to be stopped.
How To Cancel Direct Deposit In QuickBooks Payroll
Follow these easy steps for how to cancel a direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll:
- On the top menu, select Employees, then choose Edit/Void Paycheck.
- On the edit page, select the Show paychecks through dates to the dates of a check/cheque and press the Tab key on your keyboard.
- To check the question, click Void.
- Enter Yes and click Void from the pop-up box.
- Check the Terms and Conditions checkbox of the paycheck to accept the agreement.
- Once the checks/cheques are void, close the Edit/Void Paycheck window.
- On the top bar, click Employees, then click Send Payroll Data.
- Click the Send button.
Note: Clicking the Send button will not get any deposit to send.
Before the paycheck/cheque is made void, look in your bank register that is used to pay employees. The Memo will show that a modification has been made to the check/cheque.
It is important that you follow each and every step carefully to cancel direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll. However, if you face any problems, you can easily get help from our QuickBooks Payroll support desk.
Send Payroll Data Window Does Not Show Void Direct Deposit
If nothing has been edited on the paycheck other than making it void, then follow the steps given below:
- Go to the void paycheck.
- Delete the information in the Memo field.
- Click the Save button, then click Close.
- Re-open the paycheck.
- Right-click and select Void Paycheck.
- Click the Save button, then click Close.
- The voided paycheck will now appear in the Send Payroll Data window.
Get More help At Bizimatrix – Call (1-888-614-0555)
Need more help with how to cancel direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll? Contact our dedicated QuickBooks experts at Bizimatrix to assist you round the clock. Avail our on-demand services and resolves any issues that you encounter when using QuickBooks on your desktop or laptop. To talk to our QuickBooks experts at QuickBooks Payroll support desk, dial (1-888-614-0555).