As you all know that when you use QuickBooks, you can face any kind of error. Major errors occur when QuickBooks Desktop is not started. When you click on the QuickBooks desktop or a company file icon, the application does not start or only partially responds to respondents. There are several issues that can prevent QuickBooks from opening. In some cases, solve this problem by rebooting your desktop. In this article, we are going to discuss how to resolve QuickBooks Desktop Doesn’t start? If you want to start the QuickBooks desktop but due to any issues, the QuickBooks Desktop Doesn’t Start, and QuickBooks won’t open, has stopped working and not responding, etc. You read this article and resolve your issues yourself.
Possible Reasons for QuickBooks Desktop Doesn’t Start
- The hard disk is corrupted.
- The company name is too large.
- An operating system is out of date.
- QuickBooks does not installed in a proper way.
- QBWUSER.INI file is missing and damaged.
Symptoms of Desktop does not Respond
- QuickBooks Desktop is Freeze.
- The old version of an operating system.
- The system hangs for sometimes.
- Installation is not done properly.
- On keyboard inputs and mouse click sometimes the computer runs slowly.
- It does not open the QuickBooks company file.
Note: If you want to get the best result when working on QuickBooks so you wait for that and give time to release QuickBooks again rather than click again to again.
Steps to solve QuickBooks Desktop Doesn’t Start:
Step 1: QBW32.exe process is Closed
- Firstly, right-click on the window taskbar then choose Start Task Manager.
- Now, Click on the process tab and then click on the Image Name header to sort the alphabetically.
- Then, Locate and Choose QBW32.exe and after that click on the end process.
Step 2: Press the QuickBooks Application
- Firstly, right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon, press and hold the Ctrl key and after that click open.
- You have no company open windows unless QuickBooks hand or gave you an error until do not release the ctrl key.
- Then, the company file is opened.
Step 3: Reboot your Desktop
- This will bring the system up from scratch and swipes away the present state of the application by rebooting your desktop. After Rebooting your desktop, Attempt to open your QuickBooks.
Step 4: In Windows Re-register QuickBooks related components
- For Re-register QuickBooks Desktop related file like as.DLL and OCX in Microsoft OS, you need to run Reboot.bat.
Step 5: Your QuickBooks Installation is Repaired
- You are restoring all corrupt installation files of QuickBooks by running a repair on your QuickBooks installation.
Step 6: A clean Installation of QuickBooks is done
- First of all, you have to uninstall the QuickBooks software then reinstall the QuickBooks software and then rename the installation folders.
We give detail solutions to not start the QuickBooks desktop issue. If QuickBooks Desktop still stops or does not open then you should follow the step by step guide to resolve the issues. And, In some cases, you can reboot your system and resolve your issues.