QuickBooks software is used to keep spending records for small and medium-sized businesses. But there are two versions of QuickBooks, QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online that run on a web server. So when a QuickBooks user wants to share any data from the QuickBooks desktop to other QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks needs the QuickBooks Web Connector. But the problem is that some users are experiencing Quickbooks Web Connector error message. Many users have sent us messages about this error. So we have to bring a solution for you. But first, see the error messages and their descriptions…
|Description||Sometimes QuickBooks is unable to create the log file. QuickBooks will start for writing without a log file.||If logfile has any problem then Quickbooks skip this process and open automatically.|
Does Quickbooks Web Connector Error Or QBWC 1085 Are Same?
Yes, both errors are the same the only difference is, QBWC1085 is a technical code. Hence when you try to open Quickbooks, you could see some error message like listed below…
- Logfile missing or there is an issue with a logfile.
- Your Quickbooks Web Connector is unable to write the log file.
- QBWC will proceed without the log file.
- Quickbooks will open and didn’t create any log files.
We have provided you all the error messages. Now let’s see how to add new web services with the help of Quickbooks Web Connector(QBWC).
Steps To Add New Web Services With Quickbooks Web Connector
It is very easy to add a new web service with the QuickBooks Web Connector. You will see extension files named .qwc, which are XML files. And it will automatically start with Quickbooks Web Connector. The QuickBooks Web Connector works with all QuickBooks desktop products supported by the QuickBooks SDK or QBPOS SDK, including:
- Open your Quickbooks web connector from the taskbar.
- Browse the new Web services or applications that have .qwc extension. Without these extensions, web services or apps will not be added inside it.
- Now you have to select .qwc file to proceed further
Reasons Behind Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085
Quickbooks Web connector Error may be in 2 forms one is Quickbooks cant write the log file. Or Quickbooks open without creating a log file…
- Damage or inaccessible QWCE program uses the TXT file. The error could in some cases be followed by the quoted message.
- QB web connector is attempting to urge data from a 3rd party web-based program on the QuickBooks desktop.
- These errors are also a special variety when QBWC – 1005 to 1085 that will be related to the online connector part with the log file or the other irregularities along with your QuickBooks desktop.
- The QBWC1085 error occurs once the QWeb Connector is incapable to write down to the log file.
- QuickBooks net connexion can work properly once important broken parts are functioning properly. Disable or take away the part throughout startup. watch out and don’t add the part with QuickBooks. If you connect them on the stage it’ll appear on your screen.
You have seen all the necessary details regarding the QBWC error message. Now let’s see the desire steps for resolve Quickbooks web connector error…
Solution For Resolve Quickbooks Web Connector error QBWC1085
So you have decided to resolve QBWC1085 error, But first, you have to check that Quickbooks Web connector program is available or not under the automatic startup programs list. If it’s running in the background then leave as it is and follow the steps.
- Open Run Window by pressing Window+R key
- Type MSConfig inside the run’s window’s textbox and hit enter
- After that search for Quickbooks web connector program inside the list.
- If you have found then click on it so that you will see a checkmark on it.
- Then next you have to apply all the changes and click on OK.
- Now you will need to restart your system, that’s it you have resolved the error.
But if you are still facing QBWC1085 then don’t worry follow the next steps.
Change The Name Of QWCLOG.TXT File
- Simply you have to open Quickbooks Web Connector from the taskbar and select exit.
- Start the window task manager and search for the log folder, you can find it inside the program data >QBWeb connector.
- Now you have to right-click on the QWCLOG.TXT file and choose rename. Rename this file and save.
- After that again start Quickbooks web connector software.
- Then again restart your computer system.
- You have done all the necessary settings, you can use QBWC easily.
As you know data transfer to one system to another system needs any software or other tools. Similarly, Quickbooks Web Connector is a medium of transferring data from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online. And its a very important tool developed by Microsoft company. So if you don’t want to face Quickbooks web connector error then you have to use Quickbooks web connector. And you should use Quickbooks file doctor. Because Quickbooks file doctor is automatically resolved Quickbooks error